Commonwealth Scholarships 2018: Nomination by eligible FAWE National Chapters
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission has invited FAWE to nominate Scholars for the Commonwealth Scholarships 2018 in the UK.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: CONSULT YOUR RESPECTIVE FAWE NATIONAL CHAPTERS
The FAWE National Chapters in the eligible commonwealth countries are encouraged to disseminate this information widely and beyond the FAWE network to all organizations working in education including Universities and Government departments. This will ensure that we receive competitive applications that meet the Commonwealth criteria.
The commonwealth countries in the FAWE network eligible for nomination by NGOs are: Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia
The complete list of eligible countries, declaration form, terms and conditions and selection criteria for masters and PhD scholarships are available in the supporting documents below.
- Eligible Commonwealth Countries for Nomination by NGOs for 2018
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships: Terms and conditions
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2018: Selection criteria
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2018: Selection criteria
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarships: Terms and conditions
- Declaration from Nominating Agencies